One Program. Two Organizations. Numerous Benefits.
Helping You Find The Right Home At The Right Price.
Whether you are in the market to buy or sell your home, come to the people you trust. Better Homes of American Heritage Federal Realty is a full-service real estate agency owned and operated by American Heritage Credit Union. Let us help you:
- Sell your home
- Find the right home
- Negotiate your offer
- Guide you through the home-buying process
- Settle quickly, so you can get moving
- Earn a 10% Cash Reward* when you buy a home.
Helping You Find The Right Home Loan.
When you're buying a new home and looking for a mortgage, American Heritage Credit Union should be the first place you call. They are a full-service mortgage provider, offering a variety of home financing products and services. They offer:
- Fixed & Adjustable Rates Mortgages
- FHA, VA, USDA, PHFA Mortgage Loans
- Construction Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- LOW Rates
- FREE Pre-Approvals
NOTE: You are responsible to pay for any applicable taxes as a result of Cash Reward. Please consult a tax professional for details.
Benefits Of Our Home Connection Program
- FREE Pre-Approvals: The path to your new home starts with a fast, FREE Pre-Approval on your mortgage from American Heritage Credit Union. Understanding how much home you can afford before you start shopping will provide you with the very best shopping experience.
- Earn A 10% Cash Reward* When You Buy a Home: Earn a 10% Cash Reward* based upon our agent's commission by using one of our Better Homes of American Heritage Federal REalty agents when you buy a home. If you use one of our team to sell your home, you can earn an additional 10% Cash Reward*.
- Experienced Agents: Our sales team is made up of professionals who have been carefully selected because of their unique qualifications, expertise, and commitment to service excellence.
- Local Loan Decisions & Quicker Closings; We know the members and communities we serve. This allows us to make faster, better-informed decisions about your loan and individual needs. You'll love our personal service!
- A Track Record of Success: American Heritage Credit Union has been meeting the financial needs of its members since 1948 and the Better Homes Realty network has been helping home buyers since 1964. We have been working together since 2014.
Make Home Financing And Buying Easy From Start To Finish
- Get Started Today with a FREE Pre-Approval: A fast, FREE mortgage Pre-Approval from American Heritage Credit Union will help you determine how much money you can borrow for the purchase of your new home. Having a Pre-Approval letter will give you a competitive edge over other prospective buyers. Call (215) 969-0777 to get started today.
- Consult a Better Home Real Estate Professional: Your real estate professional will guide you through the home buying and selling process. They will explain your options, and provide you with information about current market conditions.
- Find the Right Home: A Better Homes of American Heritage Federal Realty agent will help you assess your needs, lifestyle, and put together a wish list for your new home. Your "must-haves" will help them set up a property tracker to alert you of new listings meeting your specifications.
- Prepare and Submit Your Offer: Making an offer is more than just picking a price. Your Better Homes of American Heritage Federal Realty agent will help you review and analyze comparable properties that have been recently sold in the neighborhood. This allows them to develop a strategy when preparing an offer, including price and other terms.
- Negotiate Your Offer: Once the offer has been submitted, a Better Homes of American Heritage Federal Realty agent will work with you on negotiations. They will guide you through the process of getting a home inspection and negotiating repairs and improvements. Based on your review of the home inspection and other reports, you will be provided with the guidance needed to assure peace of mind. If desired, they can also add a home warranty to protect against unexpected repairs.
- Process and Finalize the Loan: Now that an agreement on a property has been reached and you've received the sellers' approval, it's time to obtain the lender's final approval. Having the final approval means all of the conditions on the loan have been satisfied.
- Insure Your Home: American Heritage Credit Union offers multiple home insurance services. They include Nationwide and Liberty Mutual through our TruStage Program to provide affordable, top-quality insurance protection for your home. Ask us or visit our home insurance page for a free quote.
- CONGRATULATIONS! Close on Your New Home: Just before your closing, your Better Homes of American Heritage Federal Realty agent will inspect the property with you one last time to ensure your home is in the condition you expect. They will also coordinate, schedule, and attend your closing with you.
Start With a FREE Pre-Approval
Before you start looking for a new home, make sure you get a FREE Pre-Approval for your mortgage from American Heritage Credit Union. Knowing how much you can afford saves you time and money, and may give you an advantage over the other prospective buyers. Call (215) 969-0777 to get started today.
*While you are free to select your own real estate broker and mortgage lender for your real estate transaction, we offer our members a 10% Cash Reward off your Better Homes of American Heritage Federal Realty agent's commission when you choose to work with one of our Better Homes agents to buy a home. 10% Cash Reward may not be combined with any other special offer, discount or promotion. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. The Home Connection Program is offered in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. If you also choose to sell your home with Better Homes of American Heritage Federal Realty, an additional 10% Cash Reward is available off your Better Homes agent's commission. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. Seller's Cash Reward is not available in the state of New Jersey.